Thursday 28 October 2021

Passion brings power for change

I have a little notebook by my bed in which I write notes about ideas which drop into my head for future writing. I opened it today, and found this heading, 'Passion brings power for change'! There was no date, and I cannot remember when I wrote this down, but when I read it this morning, I thought, 'Yes, this is what White Eagle wants me to write about this time.' I had asked him the night before for an idea for my next blog, and I have noticed over the months, the subtle way in which he gives me hints! Sometimes, it is a chance remark from someone, sometimes a news item or something I read in a magazine, or I am drawn to open a particulart book I have not looked at for a long time.

 Anyway, I have been contemplating recently the inspiring way in which many people are standing up to be counted, and actively working to bring about positive change in so many areas of life. Obviously,  people are deeply concerned about our planet,  the environment, pollution of our oceans, and the whole issue of global warming. (All much in the news just now with the big conference this weekend.) People are feeling passionate about these things, and as I wrote, 'passion brings power for change'. Looking back in history, we can see this over and over again, the abolition of slavery, and changes in the terrible working conditions of the poor, are just two examples.

 In the White Eagle Lodge we have experienced over many years the power of prayer, and this is an important focus of our work. I personally feel passionate about it and the miraculous power of our shining Star symbol. Not a day passes, when I do not think about the Star, but in the last few months I have added more clearly to my Star work, a concentration linked very deliberately with the fifth Ray, the blue ray, which can be thought of as the Ray of Science - or heavenly science and wisdom brought right down to practical application in earthly conditions. Throughout this time of the pandemic, we owe so much to our passionately dedicated scientists and researchers who have been untiring in their efforts to find ways to help us all. So I pray our wonderful Star will bring that extra help, and strength they need to 'keep on keeping on' with their research -  and receive the heavenly  gift of inspiration from the Wisdom Temple of Science!

 White Eagle reminds us in 'Seeking Serenity': 'Do you know how the world is progressing? You may think that disaster lies ahead for some countries or people - but, oh, if only you could see with a clear vision, you would see how great is the power of the Light in your brethren!'

No comments:

Post a Comment