Thursday 11 June 2020

Heavenly Birthdays


I am writing this on a very special birthday day - 9th June. This was the birthday of Grace Cooke, Minesta, the founder of the White Eagle work. It is also the day of the dedication of our first Temple on the hilltop at New Lands, and the day chosen for remembrance for those who have dedicated their lives to the White Eagle path of brotherhood and healing service.

White Eagle tells us that birthdays are days of special power when we have the opportunity to `tune in` to help flowing to us from helpers in spirit  - loved ones, who have passed through the Heavenly Gateway and our own guides.

When we pass on, that day is our 'birth' day into the heavenly life. I had a lovely experience I would like to share at the time of my own mother`s passing. As I sat at her bedside, I became aware of my grandmother (Minesta) standing there waiting to receive my mother.  A most beautiful angel (the Angel of Death/Birth) seemed to take from her still body the form of a little baby, wrapped in a shawl of soft healing colours, and handed it to Minesta. She walked away into the sunlit heavenly communion garden, cradling the newborn child. 

Time is different in the heaven world, and I am sure my mum became an adult quite quickly, but that moment of the 'birth' day into the new heavenly life is always blessed by the enfolding love of a dear one already in that world of light. I hope this will comfort you if you are mourning the death of your loved one, or perhaps anxious about your own passing. To  quote again, as I did in my `Gateways to Heaven` blog, in his LITTLE BOOK OF COMFORT FOR THE BEREAVED, White Eagle reminds us,`No one journeys from the earth to the world of spirit without meeting with a loving welcome, because every living soul has some loved one in the world of spirit.`

(My meditation on 'Gateways to Heaven' is now up on U Tube. White Eagle`s LITTLE BOOK OF COMFORT FOR THE BEREAVED of which we only have a small number left, and A GUIDE FOR LIVING WITH DEATH AND DYING can be ordered direct by emailing enquiries@whiteagle.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment