Wednesday 13 March 2013

Five Generations Celebrate Mothers Day!



I was so happy to have the opportunity to be together physically on the Isle of Wight with my daughter Sara and granddaughters Daisy (13) and Ellie (10) to celebrate Mothers’ Day (Sunday 10th March in the UK). It was lovely also to have the awareness of my own mother in spirit (Joan Hodgson) joining us as we lunched in one of her favourite cafes and walked a walk she loved. Minesta (Grace Cooke) joined the walk in her body of light too. It was she who had first taken our family to ‘the Island’. So we became FIVE generations celebrating together in the sunshine. For me it was not only a very happy and memorable family day, but another experience of the interpenetration of heaven and earth. Truly, as Minesta so often used to say to me, where there is love, there need be no separation just because the physical body has ‘died’. Life and love are eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment